Monica Dunne graduated with a Master's degree in Homoeopathy from the University of Johannesburg. Monica has been involved in clinical research, lecturing and private practice since 2005. Monica is a mum of two little boys, and has an interest in the care of mums and bubs using natural medicine; homoeopathy.
Need help with
- Sleepless nights, colic and excessive crying
- Teething, tummy upsets and tantrums
- Coughs, colds and ear infections
- Stress, anxiety and moods swings
- Aches, pains and skin rashes
Homoeopathy - nurtures and gently promotes the body's own healing ability without adverse side effects. Treating naturally and holistically, for the whole family.
For an appointment call us on